Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Author is a TWU student at the time of article submission, or has graduated up to two years prior to article submission.
- Authors need to register with the journal using their TWU email address prior to submitting or, if already registered, authors can simply log in.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The author must specify the following information: lead or corresponding author, additional authors' full names; all author departmental affiliations. If a co-author is a faculty member, this must be stated along with their author affiliation.
- If your work derives from an ongoing research (i.e., lab work) you will need the approval of all research team members, including your FACULTY MENTOR before you submit.
All copyrights are retained by the authors. All works in the TWU Student Journal are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.